top of page

Just a little about my background/experience. 

After high school I joined the U.S Navy as a Fire Controlman. I spent my time in the military in Chicago and San Diego. After departing from the Navy I decided to use my troubleshooting skills and love for business to purse a business degree. My first "Intro to Accounting" class immediately drew my attention. I quickly knew this is where my passion was! 

I received my from Bachelor's of Business Administration in Accounting from Georgia Southern University in May 2022. During my time in undergraduate studies I interned with multiple accounting firms in areas such as tax and bookkeeping and established my own firm.  I recently completed my Master's of Accounting at GSU in May 2023. 

Are you a CPA?

No, I currently hold a Bachelors and Masters in Accounting. I am in the process of taking the 4 part CPA exam for my credentials. I will offer CPA specific services such as audits in the future!

What is the difference between a Certified Public Accountant and an accountant?

A CPA is an extremely difficult credential to obtain. It requires 150 hours of college coursework, 1 year of work under a current CPA and a four part exam. They can perform ALL services then an accountant can in addition to performing audits for public and private companies.

An accountant is a professional who provides accounting services such as bookkeeping, tax prep and more. 

How do I send all my paperwork for you to prepare my taxes? What should I send?

Each return will require different documents depending on the circumstances but the basics include W-2 forms, 1099 forms, any business related documents if you run a business etc. 

First, I will send you a link to a client intake questionnaire for me to assess your situation and get required information.

Then any relevant documents will be emailed to or I will create you a personal online portal to upload your documents-whichever you prefer.

When is payment due for any service?

Payment for taxes is due prior to the submission of the return to the IRS. Monthly services will need to be paid on a timely basis that we will discuss individually. I will send documents regarding pricing and payments due before I start anything as well.

How long should I keep my tax records for?

It is best practice to keep all documents/receipts for at least 7 years. This is in case you are ever audited.

How do I begin working with you?

My business cell allows me to deliver the flexibility small business owners need. You can simply text or call me at (912)-532-3839 M-Sat 8 am to 5 pm! If I don't answer please leave me a voicemail and I will return your call.

You can also fill out the form on the home page if you'd prefer me reach out to you. You can use the text box to list what you'd like to discuss and a date/time!

bottom of page